Sunday, May 3, 2015

CYCI #68 Butterbee Sketch :-)

Hey there :-)  Nice to see you again!  Thanks for stopping in to see this week's CYCI Sketch Challenge:

www.canyoucaseit.com
 
Here's what I got out of it....
 
 
I call him my little Butterbee...get it? Part butterfly, part bee.... I made him with the Baby Bumblebee stamp (Hecka Cute!) but I wanted to change him up and give him some REAL wings Lol!  Colours are Hello Honey and Early Espresso with a little sponge of Tangerine Tango, and the sentiment is From The Herd on Very Vanilla.  Top layer is from the Gold Fancy Designer Vellum pack.
 
Have to keep this short and sweet this week...out the door to see the Kenney Chesney/Jason Aldean tour at the brand new SF 49er's stadium!  Yee-Haw!!  Maybe I'll be able to share some pics...check my IG and see if I had any fun...
 
Well thanks again, please go check out CanYouCaseIt.com to see what our great design team has made to inspire you and be sure to play along and inspire us! After all, we do this for you.....
 

5 comments:

  1. James, your butterbee is SOOO cute! I love him! Grin

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, your little butterbee is absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! How creative to make a butterbee with googly eyes! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super creative! I love the wings and the googlie eyes :)

    ReplyDelete