Thursday, August 13, 2015

OSAT Hop - Back to School Already??!?!? Yikes!

 
 Hi everybody!  It's the second Thursday of the month, and that means it's time for a Blog Hop!!  Every month I get together with some of my most talented Facebook friends (Shout out to One Stamp at a Time...OSAT in the house!!!) and we interlace our blogs with projects made using a common theme. Welcome to those of your who found me via the uber-talented Justin Krieger.  This month, being that it is August and the summer is winding to an end...it's time to "celebrate" Back To School.  Notice that "celebrate" was in "quotes." This year, around the Weber house, Back To School is tough.  This year, our Baby starts Kindergarten. :-(

I used the First Day of School as the inspiration for my project and decided to make something for my daughter to have with her as she heads out into the real world.  Here's what I came up with:


 
 
What we have here is a mini backpack (complete with straps) made from one of my favorite tools of all time: The Gift Bag Punch Board from Stampin' Up!  It's extremely simple and versatile once you get the hang of it.  For this project, the top "flap" opens up and inside I have stashed a little note card and some emergency chocolate kisses.  Not sure who will need them more...her or me....
 
Well, I have to get going to get ready for the Big Day.  But luckily for you, there is a ton of inspiration just waiting to be had in this hop!  I am privileged to be able to pass thee hop off to my buddy Holly Stene!  Can't wait to see the cute stuff she's made for us :-)  Just click the "Next" button below to be transported to her world.  Thanks for stopping by, and wish me luck!

http://hollyshobbs.blogspot.com/2015/08/osat-blog-hop-back-to-school.html


Here's a map of the hop in case you get lost or are the adventurous type: 


You may have come from ----> Justin Krieger
Now you are here -----> James Weber 
By clicking on the button above, you will go here -----> Holly Stene 
Then after that, you can expect....
Diane Squires    

21 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore your goodies today!!! Thank you so much for hopping with us! I can't wait to see what happens next month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That backpack is adorable!!! I'm sure your princess will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card and Love that Adorable Back Pack. Too Cute!!!
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty awesome gift to give your littlest girl as she starts school! Super cute card and backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loves the card and the backpack so flippin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, how sweet. I bet she tears the kiss right up. =) I love it James!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun projects James! You never disappoint! Best if luck watching your baby go to kindergarten! Her sisters will take care of her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. James I love your projects!! That backpack is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're such a stamping, crafting rock star! Absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that has got to be the cutest back pack E-V-E-R...made for a new born :-) great job, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! Love the little backpack! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lucky little girl! Adorable back pack! But love the little card too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the awesome backpack!! I know your daughter will love having it with her in kindergarten and also the cute card. Good job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The backpack is absolutely adorable! I might have to try to CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. huge milestone the youngest heading off to school and heading off in style with this adorable treat bag! i opened your blog post first the other day and immediately got excited for what a great hop it was going to be...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute, sweet way to let your daughter know daddy is thinking about her on her first day of school.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it...a backpack with the gift box punch board! Cute card too.

    ReplyDelete