Sunday, August 2, 2015

CYCI #80 Don't Fear the Creeper


Hi again!  It was a blast meeting many of you in Utah at the Stampin' Up! Convention!  If you weren't there or I didn't have a chance to run into you; fret not, our day will come! Someday I will become a world traveler, so be sure to invite me to your hometown and I'll be sure to visit!

This week's card in brought to you by a CanYouCaseIt.com Sketch Challenge!

www.canyoucaseit.com
 
And when I see squares, I see...
 
 
...because once again...
 
 
 
Ok, so I really must run.  I'll be  back to elaborate on my card and fill you in on a few things that I'm working on...hope you check back in a few days! 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great Creeper! How did you do his green squares? I have a birthday coming up on Sunday and a MineCraft card is in order. Please let me know! Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete