Friday, May 15, 2015

# TGIFC03 Congrats Grad!

It's Friday!  And you know what that means...TGIF!!  This week we have a theme:


http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/05/tgifc03-theme-congrats-grad.html
 
That's right!  In honor of all of the studious students studying out there, we are celebrating the graduating class!  Here's looking at you, first graders!  Before you know it, summer will be over and you will have a whole year of second grade ahead of you...reading books with less pictures and longer words, math problems with more numbers and funny looking symbols...there's a whole 'nother world out there that you never realized!! Lol!  Oh, how I long for the days of picture books and recess....
 
 
So just in case you're wondering, NO, I didn't make my card for a first grader or first grade graduation.  In fact when I was in school, there was no such thing as "First Grade Graduation."  Here I go, rambling again.  If you know me by now, then you know how I like to ramble...focus...back to the card....  This is merely celebratory themed with balloons and fun colors, in my opinion age appropriate for ANY graduation from kindergarten to Medical School.  What doctor hasn't considered their profession to be adventuresome at some point?  I mean seriously, have you ever been to the emergency room?  Have you ever watched General Hospital?  Talk about adventure!  Here I go rambling again...back to the card... I really just wanted to get some more use out of my Adventure Awaits stamp set before he retires :-(  I actually thought that any of those stamps in that set could be graduation themed.  I always think about graduating as starting a new chapter in life, which is why I chose this sentiment..."The Adventure Begins!" I paired it with my new favorite DSP...Adios "Adventure Bound",  Hello "Cherry On Top"!  A few Early Espresso banners and a few fussy cut balloons, and voila! Happy Graduation!!
 
Hope you pop on over to TGIFChallenges to see what our team has made.  While you're there, you should check out the entries for last week's challenge...nearly 50 cards!!  I swear we have such a talented gang of challengers! It's getting hard to tell the design team from the challengers these days! I hope that you will join us and show off your stuff too.  Let's see what you can do with this week's Grad theme....


1 comment: