Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A Special TGIFC Announcement!

You: "What the heck is a TGIFC announcement?" 
Me:  Well, it's special. That's why I called this my Special TGIFC announcement. 

You:  "But doesn't TGIF stand for Thank God It's Friday?  Well it's not Friday...Why are you saying TGIF today?" 
Me:  Again, this is a Special announcement, therefore I am not bound to any rules.  However, if the TGIF is distracting to you, lets just say it means "Thank Goodness It's Fun."

You:  "But what about the C?  You said TGIFC."
Me:  Ok, listen...if you stop asking so many questions I can get to my Special announcement.  Please just listen.

You: "ok, sorry."
Me:  It's fine.  Now that I have your attention; I present: 

(insert oohs and ahhs and cheers and applause here)
 
 
You: "Oooo...what is that?!?!"
Me: I"M NOT DONE WITH MY ANNOUNCEMENT YET!!!  Please, let me finish...
 
You: "...you're a bully..."
Me:  I'm sorry for snapping at you. It's late and I'm on a diet. But that's no excuse to treat you this way.  I'm just so excited about my Special announcement that I can't wait to tell the World!!
 
You:  "Well go on then, I'm listening..."
Me:  Ok, here it goes:
 
I am honored to be a part of the brand new Challenge site TGIFChallenges.com!  We have such an amazing group of talented designers and some fresh ideas for challenges, so I really want you to check it out!  I'm so thrilled to be involved...all I can say to describe it is "amazing" and "talented" over and over again...hard to describe it any other way.
 
As I write this, we are currently in the process of introducing the Design Team.  Our first challenge will go live on Friday, 1 May, 2015. Click HERE to visit the site and meet part of the team, and I promise that you'll keep coming back for more!
 
Now, are there any questions??
 
You: "That sounds so exciting!  Who else is on your Design Team?"
Me:  Yes, it is exciting!  You will have to visit the site to see the other team members.  Link is above.
 
You:  "Can't you just tell us?"
Me:  No, I can't.  Well, I can, but I won't.  I'm just trying to tease you a little.  But it'll be worth it ;-)
 
You:  "What are some of your challenges?  What will your first challenge be?"
Me:  Nope, not telling.
 
You:  "...you are a tease..."
Me:  Yes, I know.  All in good time.  Just check back here or go to the TGIFC site and all of your questions will be answered...
 
You:  "Well, thanks for sharing anyways!  We are excited too and Congrats on the new site!"
Me:  Thank you very much.  I have a feeling that this is the beginning of a wonderful thing :-D
 
You:  "So you know that you're just talking to yourself, right?"
Me:  Ummm...I guess I'll let you go now.  Don't forget, May 1, 2015 will be the first challenge and visit TGIFchallenges.com to meet the team!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new DT! FYI, I talk to myself all the time, especially when I'm working on designs. Grin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Em!
      Yeah, thanks, Em!
      (From both of me)

      Delete